Sunday, July 15, 2018

ANTIBIOTICS 2019

About Conference


Antibiotics 2019 welcomes attendees, presenters, and exhibitors from all over the world to Rome, Italy. We are delighted to invite you all to attend and register for the “World Congress on Antibiotics and Antimicrobial Resistance” which is going to be held during September 23-24, 2019 Rome, Italy.

Antibiotics 2019 has been designed in an interdisciplinary manner with a multitude of tracks to choose from every segment and provides you with a unique opportunity to meet up with peers from both industry and academia and establish a scientific network between them. We cordially invite all concerned people to come join us at our event and make it successful by your participation.

At PULSUS Group, It is our ideology to bring maximum exposure to our attendees, so we make sure the event is a blend which covers professionals such as Microbiologists, health professionals, Drug Manufacturers, government agencies, researches from academia &industry making the Antibiotics conference a perfect platform.

The conference will be organized around the Theme ‘Developing new drugs: academic and industrial innovations’. Our goal is to deliver an outstanding program which covers the entire spectrum of research & innovations in Antibiotics and Antibiotic resistance  and share the cross-cultural experiences of various treatment procedures.

Antibiotics 2019 is an annual meeting of Antibiotics and Antibiotic resistance as well as committees to discuss the future of the antibiotics, antimicrobials, prevention of infection in terms of collaboration, structures and organizational development.

Why to attend???

With members from around the world focused on learning about microbes, bacteria, infectious diseases, antibacterial medicines and its advances; this is your best opportunity to reach the largest assemblage of participants from the Healthcare and research community. Conduct presentations, distribute information, meet with current and potential scientists, make a splash with new discoveries in the antibiotics treatment and diagnosis, and receive name recognition at this 2-day event. World-renowned speakers, the most recent techniques, developments, and the newest updates in the health sector, microbial infection, drug resistance, antibiotic resistance, new therapies to treat diseases are hallmarks of this conference.

Target Audience
  • Healthcare Students, Scientists, and professors
  • Doctors
  • Microbiologist
  • Laboratorist
  • Bacteriology Researchers
  • Faculty of bacteriology and infectious diseases
  • Medical Colleges
  • Healthcare Associations and Societies
  • Business Entrepreneurs
Conference Opportunities
  • Speaker Presentations 
  • Poster Display 
  • Symposium hosting (4-5 member team)         
  • Workshop organizing
  • For Researchers and Faculty Members
For Universities, Associations & Societies:
  • Association Partnering
  • Collaboration proposals          
  • Academic Partnering   
  • Group Participation
Students and Research Scholars
  • Poster Competition (Winner will get Best Poster Award)        
  • Young Researcher Forum (YRF Award to the best presenter) 
  • Student Attendee        
  • Group Registrations     
For Business Delegates
  • Speaker Presentations 
  • Symposium hosting    
  • Book Launch event    
  • Networking opportunities       
  • Audience participation
For Product Manufacturers
  • Exhibitor and Vendor Booths
  • Sponsorships opportunities
  • Product launch
  • Workshop organizing
  • Scientific Partnering
  • Marketing and Networking with clients

Conference Highlights


Special Issues


  •  All accepted abstracts will be published in respective Supporting International Journals.
  •  Abstracts will be provided with Digital Object Identifier by Cross Ref.


4 comments:

  1. MY TESTIMONY ABOUT HOW DR IMOLOA HERBAL CREAM ENLARGE MY PENIS FROM 4 INCHES TO 8 INCHES

    Hello everyone here i want to share a marvelous testimony oh how Dr Imoloa HERBAL MIXTURE CREAM saved me from shame and disgrace .So Many Women Today Cheat On Their Husband All Because Of The Poor Performance Of Their Husband In Bed,I Have Come To Know That Women Love Men Who Last Long In Bed And Also Has That Big Dick That Can Make Them Scream And Also Make Them Rich Their Climax,Women Truly Love Good Sex. I Have Been Passing True Sexual Problems For The Past Six Years Now All Because Of The Size Of My Penis And My Poor Performance In Bed I Caught My Wife With A Man On Our Matrimonial Bed I Was Heart Broken And Confused When I Asked Her Why She Did All What She Did She Told Me I Was Not Good In Bed That I Can Not Satisfy Her That She Needs A Man Who Can Satisfy Her That Was How She Broke Up With Me At That Moment. I Told My Self I Was Never Going To Have Any Thing To Do With Any Woman Again I Started Going To The Club Sleeping Around With Different Girls at a Point I Got Tired Of Living That Kind Of Life Because That Was Never Part Of Me I Was On Line Last Month When I Came Across so many testimonies On Dr imoloa, How He Made their Sex Life Come Back To Life And That He Had Giving Them The Real Size Of Penis A Man Suppose To Have I Got Interested And I Contacted Him At Once Luckily For Me He Was Online After About 30 Minutes He Replied Me And Then He Told Me Every Thing I Needed To Do After Every Thing He Sent Me A herbal cream Package True The DHL courier Service Which I Received The Next three Days And Then I Started Using Them As Instructed By Him After About 2 Weeks I Started Seeing My Penis Got to 8 inches And i Felt So Many Changes Inside Of Me And Today I Am Happily Married With 2 kids And Last Up more than 1 Hour On Bed and can go up to 10 rounds with my wife All Thanks To Dr imoloa For Making Me Feel Like A Man Once Again.note he also have cure for......
    PENIS ENLARGEMENT, BREAST ENLARGEMENT, DIABETES 1/2,HIV/AIDS,HERPES,CANCER,PREMATURE EJACULATION,WEAK ERECTION,ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION ,LOW SPERM COUNT PREGNANCY HERBAL MEDICINE HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE LOW SPERM COUNT LYME DISEASE many more.. Contact Him At drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com or whatssapp--+2347081986098

    ReplyDelete
  2. HIV/AIDS CURE via the HELP of. Dr Elinfoh
    Hello everybody, thanks to Dr. Elinfoh spell caster I am from Africa i
    don't just Know the reason why some people is finding it difficult to
    believe that there is a cure for HIV, my brother have been suffering from
    HIV since last three years but today i am happy that he is cure from it
    with the herbal medicine of Dr Elinfoh the great healer,i was browsing the
    INTERNET searching for help when i came across a testimony shared by
    someone on how Dr Elinfoh cure his herpes i was so much in need of getting
    his treatment but after all Dr Elinfoh brought a smile to my son face with
    his herbal medicine. i am so much happy today that we have someone like
    this great healer out there, please sir keep your good worked cause there
    are people out there who is in need of your healing medicine you can call
    him or whats-App his number +2348110492072 email
    drelinfohspellcaster@gmail.com
    DOCTOR Elinfoh CAN AS WELL CURE THE FOLLOWING DISEASE:-
    1. HIV/AIDS
    2. HERPES
    3. CANCER
    4. ALS
    5. Hepatitis
    6 Diabetes
    7 LOVE SPELL
    8 Money SPELL
    9 IF YOU NEED YOUR EX LOVER BACK TO LOVE YOU AGAIN. Contact Dr Elinfoh
    whatsapp +2348110492072 email drelinfohspellcaster@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Herpes is a serious and recurring disease that cannot be cured by drugs or injections by American doctors, but the best way to fight against herpes is to take natural herbal medicines for it, I read about DR JAMES, the great herbal doctor who cures me of herpes with his powerful herbal medicine. I contacted him to find out how he could help me and he told me never to worry that he would help me with his powerful herbal mix medicine! After 2 days of contact with him, he told me that the cure was ready and he sent it to me through DHL COURIER SERVICE and it got to me in 3 days ! I used the medication as directed (MORNING and EVENING) and I was cured! It's really like a dream but I'm so happy! for people suffering from the following diseases, Cancer, hypothyroidism, Herpes, COPD, HIV, Arthritis, Hpv, Infections, Liver disease, Autoimmune diseases, Parkinson's disease, Lupus and more should contact him for his herbal medicine because I am a living testimony and I was cured of herpes and his medicine is legitimate. I sent him what he asked for and he sent me his medication which I took for a good 3 weeks and today I am here with a negative result. When I went for the test, I'm so happy after taking his medication I'm so happy to share this testimony because i'm a living testimony that Dr James is a true herbal cure master
    CONTACT DR JAMES FOR YOUR  PERMANENT CURE EMAIL: drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com Whats App  +2348152855846

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis Testing done with Nerve conduction study,EMG,MRI,Blood and urine tests,Muscle biopsy and My primary care physician prescribed Riluzole (Rilutek)and Edaravone (Radicava) But Dr. Eric Ehle and Eric were concerned about the medication side effect due to my age so I was advised to use Dr Itua herbal medicine which one of his patient has purchase before using it to cure her herpes virus then I was hopeful because I truly believe in natural herbs than medicated drugs, I purchase Dr Itua herbal medicine and it got deliver to me within some days then I used it as prescribed since 2016 till 2021 now I'm totally free with no symptoms or side effect and I decided that I should have this opportunity to introduce to you my life saver Dr Itua herbal center who cures all such of human disease and infections example'' HIV,Parkinson,Herpes,Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis,MS,Diabetes,Lupus,HPV,Hepatitis,Cancer and kidney disease. Contact Dr Itua herbal center on drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com purchase his herbal medicine and be healed.

    ReplyDelete